Iron Maiden Somewhere In Time Cover - Hidden Messages and Mentions
- Clock at 23:58 (2 Minutes To Midnight)
- West Ham 7 Arsenal 3 - showing their favorite team West Ham
well in the lead. Incidentally, West Ham are THE IRONS
- Aces High bar, complete with a spitfire flying above
- The Rainbow bar (another old club they frequented in the early days and one of their favorite band)
- Live After Death, Blade Runner on the movie theater
- Marquee Club (another old club they frequented in the old days)
- Phantom Opera House
- Ancient Mariner Seafood Restaurant
- Hammerjacks - a reference to one of the band’s favorite bars in the US,
- Nicko is dressed in old-time flight goggles (reference to him being a pilot).
- Nicko is also wearing a shirt saying: “Iron What?”
- On the back cover there is Icarus falling from the Sun with burning wings in the top right corner, in front of the Bradbury Hotel. This of course refers to “The Flight Of Icarus.”
- If you look closely, you can see the shadow of the reaper on the back cover in front of the pyramids.
- The pyramids refer to the sleeve of “Powerslave”
- The street Eddie is standing on is Acacia Avenue, a reference of course to “Charlotte the Harlot” and “22 Acacia Avenue”, the Charlotte series.
- In one of the windows on Acacia Avenue, you can see a girl (supposedly Charlotte the Harlot herself) sitting in a chair.
- Bruce Dickinson is holding a brain, ala PIECE OF MIND.
- Tehe’s bar is where they got the guys to sing backup vocals in the sing-along part in “Heaven Can Wait.”
- Batman standing under Tehe’s bar sign
- Tardis from Dr. Who is above the Rainbow Club sign
- Asimov Foundation Building in background
- Eye of Horus above Webster sign to left of Eddie’s gun
- Theres a Sanctuary music shop under the Phantom Opera House Bar
the-skald-of-shadows bunu adreamofmirrors kullanıcısından yeniden blogladı
stripesandfins bunu angelamariee96 kullanıcısından yeniden blogladı
stripesandfins bunu beğendi
shadowoftheraven bunu gönderdi